Humans rely highly on their senses, especially visual senses, to determine what is good or bad for them. They need to be appealed by what they are seeing. By receiving 80% of the information through visual resources, it is essential for you, as an e-commerce vendor, to plot your web design carefully to appeal to your audience.
Looking back at 2022, several websites won their target’s hearts and converted them into long-term customers. The secret behind half of this success has to be the creative way they designed these websites. If you wish to attain the same, get to know your immediate top website designer in the UK, who can help you get creative with these top 5 trends 2022 gave us.
- Stress on the Negative Spaces – The negative spaces may seem empty and intimidating. Instead of filling it up, try making it bold by emphasising it by adding images or texts accordingly. Using a healthy amount of white or blankness is promised to enhance the content on your page effortlessly, with minimalism being a trend in 2022.
- Bold and Loud Texts – Big, flashy texts popping up right when you visit a website can be attention-grabbing. Along with a sensational background design, bold and loud text can contribute towards a bigger picture of the company’s objective.
- Creative with Hero Sections – The section below the menu bar, where a user would generally land, is called the hero section. Making this part creative took web designing by storm in 2022. With popular digital marketing tools like PPC, this feature added more depth to the efforts. Streamlining hero sections with the necessary information (without bombarding) has helped prospects convert quickly.
- Nostalgic Designs – Relating an image, slogan or theme to something in the past that can make you seem nostalgic is a tactic online vendors had been using in 2022. Several online trends show designs or ideas that can revert memories of those visiting the website, so using it as leverage is highly beneficial for your web design and development.
- Collage graphics – Creatively adding collage-style graphics to your website can convey several messages in one image. This uncluttered format is visually pleasing and can save time and energy contemplating how to use your image resources effectively. This is a unique idea and can add versatility to your webpage.