Module 4: Implementation On The Website (Bonus)
Now that you have already covered the hard grounds, it’s time to make you a real winner.
Study all the keywords data that you have achieved up to this point and allocate them relevant pages as per their relevancy. You can then create your website structure accordingly for a better search ranking opportunity.
Fun Fact: 95% of people only look at the first page, and half of them click only on the first 3 results shown.
So it would be best if you are extra cautious while trying to target the keywords on the webpage.
1. Meta Tags
- Meta Title (65 Characters)
- The best practice is to use the exact match version of your targeted Keyword first up in the Title. But you know what, everyone is doing that and therefore we won’t because we don’t want to increase our competitors.
- We will instead use the Mid Tail Keyword variation first up in the Title tag, which will automatically cover the Exact Match version of the primary Keyword too, giving us that extra little keyword cushion.
- DO’s – Affordable SEO Company, Professional SEO Services
- DON’T’s – SEO Company, SEO Services
- EXTRA TIP:
- For maximum benefits, make sure that your Title at least covers up 3-4 different variations of keywords along with the modifiers. (best, local, cheap, and more.)
- Meta Description (150 Characters)
- Think of Meta Description as a message you want to convey to your users. Why should they prefer you above everyone else? And at the same time, you want to target your keywords too.
- Pick and choose your best 3-4 keywords that you want to target in the Meta Description. And then, think of the other keyword variations you can get for the same keywords using the modifier combinations.
- Top 3 Keywords: SEO Services, SEO Consultant, SEO Analysis
- General Modifiers: Affordable, Professional, Local, Free
- META DESC EXAMPLE: We provide Affordable SEO Services and Professional SEO Consultation to Local Businesses in the UK. With us, you’ll always be the #1. Get your Free SEO Analysis Report now.
- EXTRA TIP:
- Don’t count your Meta Description as Meta Keywords, and refrain yourselves from addinga cluster of keywords. Focus on the overall message you want to convey.
Ensure that you are always writing your meta title and meta description keeping the users and CTR% in mind, and never indulge in Keyword spamming. Because eventually, you want the users to click on your Organic Listing – Visit the website – and Take your desired action.
2. Content Optimisation
Content isKING, and no one can substitute that (maybe Google can – One Day). Everything in SEO rotates around the Content and whether or not you will succeed depends on it too.
So, how do you write perfect keywords targeted Content on the Webpage? Well, the answer is pretty simple.
Just go through your keywords study section and discover the clusters which you can use as various sections on that particular Webpage. Then plan your Content according to these sections and add the relevant keywords to it.
- Example: SEO Company
- Content Length: Approx 1200 to 1500 Words
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Company(H1) – Main Section
- Our Best SEO Services (H2)- Sub Section
- Affordable SEO Packages (H2)- Sub Section
- Award Winning SEO Agency (H2) – Sub Section
- Consult Our Local SEO Specialist Today (H2)- CTA Sub Section
- EXTRA TIP:
- Target your main keywords and all their variations in the First and Second Paragraph for best results.
3. Headings, Subheading, Bold and Italic
You just don’t want to add tons and tons of boring Content on a Webpage. Do you?
Your end goal must be to make that Webpage look engaging. And by using Heading and Subheading Tags alongside Bold and Italic combinations, your Webpage will not only look attractive, but you will also have the opportunity to highlight your keywords more precisely.
You can add your Main/Primary Keyword in the H1 tag and your Secondary Keywords in the H2 tag. You can further use Bold and Italic variations to highlight your hook points that you want the users to check.
4. Image SEO Optimisation
Images are vital in the modernized SEO world because Graphics are more engaging nowadays instead of Content. But you know what – We can also use these images for our own SEO Advantage by practising Image SEO Optimisation technique.
- Img Alt Text
- To date, Search Engine Bots cannot identify the Image by just crawling it. They need added information through Img Alt Text, and we can use this to add related Keywords. Recommended: Mid-Tail Keywords
- Img File Name
- You can create keyword enrich name for your Images and upload it on your Website for more SEO Power.
- How to do On-Page SEO and Best Ways For Link Building sounds much better than Image1 or Img0001.
5. Internal Link Anchor Text
Internal Link is your best source to reveal your pages to the search spiders. It’s widely considered as a Map for Googlebot to crawl your Website. Then why not take full advantage of this fantastic feature?
Make sure that the Anchor Text of your Internal Link is a Mid Tail Variation of your Primary Keyword. Googlebot, in all likelihood, will follow your Internal Link to the secondary page via your Keyword Enriched “Anchor Text”.